Sunday, March 30, 2008

yesterday went to shao mu~ first went to Choa Chu Kang Cemetery....wa piang...the weather is damn de hot...and i sweat alot...other then the long distance runs in school....this is the first time i sweat so much....sweat till the whole shirt wey wet...then the whole body sticky like hell....wa piang....reach there round 11 le ba...then start to go "pay visit" to my ancestors....start to clear the weeds round the grave....i haven't been visiting my ancestors for a long time le...and one of them dotes me alot...sometimes...i would miss her....anyway....we went to 3 different graves....and the weather...really can't take it....althought we travel by car...but still it's damn hot and we have to wind down the windows...we finish the praying at round 2 plus le...so lucky sia...when we finish the praying and get back into the car...it start raining....THANK GOODNESS that it didn't rain while we were praying haha....but the floor there were very silppery....my uncle almost slipped....

after that we went to the Mandai Columbarium to pray to my Da Bo Gong....he's my grandfather's elder brother....when we reached there...there's still a slight drizzle...and the whole columbarium building was very squeezzi the the space to walk is not that big.....after a while...we went to burn the hell notes and we all went back to my grand parent's house to eat at round 5 plus....

i didn't ate much.....but was thinking what time to go home...really can't take it....my body very sticky lor....finally round 7 plus...me and my family went back home to rest le....when we reached home...i rushed into the toilet...COS I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE....SO sTICKY....got my bath and was resting in the living room....then my father said...later after his bath we go pioneer mall...WOOHOO~~~~

damn happy lor....cos when we reach pionner....we went to the gaming zone there to buy a PSP-Slim....WOOHOOO~~~~he bought mi and my brother each....well maybe not for mi....he pay for mi but deduct the money from the money i have earned....haha...anyway...happy happy lor...haha....chiong the lv to 13 yesterday...then today chiong till 19 liao...haha...oki i stopping here le...tata~

No comments: