Monday, March 17, 2008

today went to Sakura for dinner~oki lor...but i didn't eat much cos' i'm not really feeling well....my parents and my brother eat quite alot....but not as much as my father and my brother.....eat and eat...i eat little tinks then full le~

after that we walk back home....both my parents at there ni nong wo nong....then i stand behind them....like...haiz....then my mother suddenly ask mi..."Amy,what would you say to me if i saw you holding hands walking on the street with a boy?"
my answer was..."don know~don come ask mi" LOL.....hehe....i really don know ma.....then after that we reach home stay at while then peony called mi....chat on the phone and after awhile went out with my father again....

on the way....i was chatting on the phone with peony.....after awhile my father ask mi to kap..cos reach destination le.....went into the spects. shop cos wanted to change the spects. frame...but in the end...decided to change to a pair of new spects....haha....walk home again....now updating blog....LOL....oki stopping now....last of all have to thank MARKER DA SHU FOR HELPING MI LOR....ALWAYS TROUBLE HIM....hehe...end here le...tata~

No comments: