Sunday, March 16, 2008

yesterday was a very bad day....it was like i'm late throughout my whole day....



firstly i was suppose to meet my friend to go to the previous work place de headquaters to take my pay...but then due to the construction half way~ I WAS LATE AT MEETING HER...we are suppose to meet at 11 am , but then i reach there at round 12 plus lor....DOTX~~~my friend was damn frustrated lor...she say that if i'm later she's gonna chop mi up le....after i meet up with her...we rush to the office to take the pay...THEN i suppose to meet my another friend to return the vcd which i borrowed from her...i said to her that i'll reach there by 12 noon...DIE LIAO LOR...



she kept smsing mi and then calling mi...almost killed her sia....cos i promise to return it to her by 12 noon...heng she was very relax that time.....ah bo i confirm die le.....then i'm suppose to meet up with baobei..marker and darryl at the bunk but then i'm late le....reach there at round 4 plus le....lucky they never get angry....heng ar....then when i was at the bunk i watched marker play the 3254 techno party BU....he was completely BT~~~ no miss no bad...tink also got no cool....all only donate to the perfs. and great....so BT sia....



then suddenly some guys called marker to go out of the bunk cos. they were settling sometink cos marker said that he wan to go DOTX....then you know lor...but then you know la....i saw and find it very very de violent lor....my god really hit hard sia....then lata got police came down to the bunk don know for wat....tink like they were catching some ppl....then suddenly...the bunk was flood with alot of ppl lor...don know what happen lea....suddenly all rush into the bunk....tink after the police gone...the crowd slowly disperse and most of them went outside the bunk....saw marker's ex-stead...wa she very chio sia....very the cute lor....



marker was damn busy at the bunk...haha...he kept picking up calls from his hand phone while playing audi. haha...and he has to slant his head to hold the phone while playing..LOL...very de funny haha....then we were suppose to meet shawn at the pasir ris mrt station...but then he came down to the bunk lor....damn funny is that....when shawn reached...he only saw us and still gave marker a call asking where he was when he's only jus behind them lor...DAMN FUNNY HAHA...both of them sian diao haha....we left the bunk tink bout 5 plus ba...then we when to MS to buy present for Joey....DOTX...we bought her a wallet and a tigger...and can u believe it....MARKER IS MAD LOR..HE SAW A PIG TOY WHOSE EYES IS VERY DE BIG AND HE CAN'T STOP LAUGHING....he is completely siao lor....



after that we rush to meet up with peony....on the way...darryl played the magic cube on the train..AND HE CAN SOLVE THE CUBE WITHIN 2 MINS LEA BT RITE~ LOL.....we took mrt to sengkang then took bus 89 to downtown east...piang the bus WAS DAMN COLD SIA....cold till i have to wear my jacket to keep myself warm....dotz...the bus must be sometink wrong liao lor.....we reach there at bout 7 .50 ba...then peony came rushing down to downtown east to meet up with us.... and we were sort of late when we enter the chalet....we reach there bout 8 plus ba....joey was good sia...bbq some food for us even though she's busy...kind lea....haha...then marker kept showing a retard look at ther and shawn isolated himself lor...dotx 2....don noe what they up to...haha....on the wat back....peony and charmanie were sticking very close to each other then i wanted to scare them so i suddenly shouted... "GOT COCKROACH"...both them went screaming and jumping haha...then both of them wanted to kill mi LOL....then while we were walking to the mrt station(cos they were sending mi home after i recieving a "killing" call from my father)....those guys tried to scare mi....to tell the truth sorrie guyx...i already know you all were planning something le....so i wasn't scare when they throw a stone on my leg and shouted "GOT LIZARD"....i have no reaction and continued walking haha...lame lor..those guyx still want to scare peony...haha...but then they sort of hurt her instead haha...cos they throw the stone but the stone hit on her and drop before they shouted "GOT SIPDER"...lame lor...haha....



half way through...we stopped and start to discuss who should we sent home first..peony or mi...LOL....after some discussion...my bao bei and stone-age send peony home..while shawn and marker pei mi go the mrt station and my bao bei staying at marker's house.......both of shawn and marker were like gaying on the way to the MRT station from my view la...haha......actually i got curfew that day..mus reach home by 10 pm...but then i never...also late lor.....then when i was at the MRT from pasir ris to boon lay was a long trip....then don know the mrt stopped at wher tink either at tampines or simei ba...got a bangla came and sat beside mi...AND HE KEPT LEANING AGAINST MI LOR...SIAN....he kept leaning against mi while he sleep....he notice that i'm moving to the left(cos he's on the right) he lean more lor....very the wat lor....and i was reading comics on the trip home....he lean till...my book was like closing liao lor.......i have to tolerate throughout the trip till he drop off like at jurong east or chinese garden...EEEEE....i wanted to stand but the train was packed with ppl....no place to stand.....sian lor.....then i reached home at round 11.50 ba....and my IDIOTIC BROTHER GO AND BATH THAT TIME....i need to wash my hands before i take out my lens ma...plus i wear overtime liao lor....i scare lata sometink might happen but he inside the toilet NO BIG NO SMALL...and my that damn mother came out and scold mi cos i scolded him...WTH...never find out the truth and all's my fault la...



so wat if i late come home....i got tell my father lor...MD...damn angry lor...i locked myself inside the room...and the FK UP brother still dare to enter my room....i shout him to go out...and my mother went screaming inside her room....MY FAULT AGAIN....MD...really want to scold more vuglar liao lor....DAMN lor...everything my fault...FK LOR then this morning i was waked up by my the FKING BROTHER...he tinks that he have to right to wake mi up and enter my room without permission....FK LOR....my and FKING MOTHER STILL SIDE HIM.... MD de la....both of you go bang wall la....i have my own privarcy and i also have the right to stop you form entering my roon OKI....damn angry that i punch my fist at the wall lor....REALLY CANNOT TAKE LIAO LOR.....and then the first tinks the hell mother say is that....remember to sweep and mop the floor before i wake up....WTH...YOU WAS SO FREE FROM 12-2 AND U JUS SAT THER WATCH TV...jus waiting for mi to wake up and mop for you.....MD....then today whole day...i was damn tulan with her....ask mi do this do that....MAID IZZT....MD.....really want to slap her lor...never spare a thought for mi....



say what if i talk back again throw mi out....THROW LA I SCARE OF U AR....TELL U I JUS TORLERATE FOR 1 MORE YEAR AND I'M OUT OF THIS FKING HOME LIAO....what you want to do to this room up to you....none of my business...sian lor...and i'm falling sick le....jus now take temp. my body temp. was 37.9 degree...LOL....fever liao lor...haiz....having headache and feeling very cold....tml my father still want to bring the whole family out to dinner...it's on mi cos i got my pay liao...but then i don tink i'm going le....eat dinner still have to see her face....tink i might puke lor...sian oki i go play few round of audi then..sleeping time le...no well liao...now my stomach also not feeling well haha...oki nvm i go off le tata~

No comments: