Monday, March 03, 2008

haiz~maybe I'm bias at times but please do forgive my this bad habit/character.....cos' i don really notice it till later....and I'm a slow person.....sorrie for all these inconvenience cause...haiz......really can go bang wall.....also have a VSSTM=very serious short-term-memory...i can forget tinks very easily de.....so if i got forget anytink please do remind mi...but i will also recall it after being reminded so don ever try to bluff mi.....i will try hard to change this habit and never let it happen again.....I PROMISE~....now then i notice....I'm such a weak person....cared bout ppl's feeling so much and would neglect mine....like I'm such a stupid one...haiz....i tink the world would not want i person like mi....who's so stupid....have a VSSTM...and also one who likes to break promise...and also the most dumbest person who don even know how to settle things in her life.....well....maybe i can jus open my window's and just jump out or run to the middle of the road with busy cars buzzing ba~.....haiz.....

busy week during the march holidays....jia you ba.....haiz......feeling so down...haiz....wan to bang wall liao.....haiz.....

###peony: I'm not goin to break promise le i swear...if not u can kill mi...i swear###

No comments: