Friday, March 14, 2008

damn sian and angry lor.....now my mother is getting up on my nerves liao lor....like...ARGH~~ why didn't you spare a thought FOR ME !!! LIKE EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT~!!!!! wth are u.....like wat sia....quarrel with Vincent and u beat mi up...my fault ar....never go ask your son....always eat liao leaving a big mess for others to clear....WTH LA....can you use your brain abit......he is already 16 liao lea...stil need others to wipe his butt meh....ya maybe like wat they say...LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON~ both of u always leave things behind for other to clear!!!! AM I THE MAID?! I'M BORN TO LIVE THE WAY I WANT TO NOT TO BE YOUR MAID!!! everyday also ask mi do chores...today you so free why never go do...why mus w8 for mi to do lea....tell you that i want to let my ears qing jing for today and you say i talk back....wat la~ u GO BANG WALL LA....even daddy also don wan to listen to our fite liao lor...stop picking up a fite with mi can anot...want fite go find others la.....

this whole week i go out not to play oki .....who say go out must play...that means that you and daddy everyday go out play la....MD i go out is gt tinks to do de rite....I 18 LIAO LEA.....CAN'T EVEN HAVE THIS FREEDOM WHICH A 18 YRS OLD GAL SHOULD HAVE....BANG WALL LA... damn irritated sia....everytime talk to you confirm will WW3 de.....small tinks can become big tinks lor....ARGH I REALLY HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID FAMILY LE LA!!!!

No comments: