Wednesday, March 05, 2008

firstly i want to say a big thank you to all of my friends for cheering mi up during my that very dull,moody period.....i'm feeling much better le.... =)
no worries for mi now....continue to be the strong mi....the strong aunty/ah sum/sotong/dao-a..... =D...cos i know that no matter what happens...you guyz are there for mi.. =)

next i'm also sorrie to my other friends whom i have hurt them before...with or w/o using the words that's coming out of my mouth....well you all know that I'm a lame crapper de la....and i will also be responsible bout using my words le =).....no more being naive...and simple-minded le....mus think before i say le ba....or maybe in a silent mode so nothing would happen de...haha....but then also mus train lor....cos crapping has already become part of my life le....haha.....

I'm also glad to announce that...I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY IN APPEALING FOR ANOTHER COURSE IN ITE YIPPEE~~!!!! and i will work very hard to get into poly...even thought I'm taking a long path...but i know i can succeed de....
XD....dotx..feel like quitting audi. sia....nowadays play audi. lag like hell lor...nv happen until so bad de....lag till i solo dance...the movements are so different lor..dotx....i'm like behind everyone round 2-3 bar....dotx....
anyway...there a comic shop newly opened at the nanyang cc. there...very big and also a good environment....a very nice place...and can find alot of comics there...whether it's old de or new de....very nice haha.....but mus be willing to spend lor....i first time go there already can spend nearly $6-$7 le....cos rental of the comic cost $1.10-$1.30......haha...i'm a comic siao...so i can spend alot of $$ on comic de haha.....who ask mi to be a comic-worm...LOL....oki stopping here now....i go audi see again....ta~

p.s may peony recover from her sickness ASAP =)


#finding happiness which belong to each of us#

No comments: