Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 matters took place today~ one is good news one is bad news...let's start with the good news~

the good news is that...I MANAGE TO GET PASS 2 WAVES OF THE 3254 TECHNO PARTY~ YIPPEE~~~wa...damn happy lor....tried so many times finally i'm able to get pass....althought it's not a good pass....but still i'm trying hard to get a nice wave....jia you jia you~~ =)

now is the bad news....a very bad news to me =(....i went to Ceris to take a look at the new born babies clothes...cos' i wanted to buy one for my nephew and the sales girl ask mi this....."IT'S FOR YOUR OWN USE or as as gift....?"..LIKE WTH...does my looks look like a mother who jus gave birth???....dotx...as my friend also beside mi....she heard it and she ren zhu...until when we went out of the shop....she went laughing like mad.....but very sad and angry lor.....i don't look like a women who jus gave birth wat....as does my looks shows that i'm a girl who will ruan raun lai de meh... >.<~ sad lor....having marker they all calling mi aunty is the worst le...now having another person thinking i'm a mother... MOST WORST... QING TIAN PI LI AR~~~~ T_T

No comments: