Friday, March 20, 2009

went out today with shu hui to find out bout the course fees for piano, violin and flute. Well, the best place for me and cheap is @ JE there. It will cost me $101.65 per month for piano, the fees include both theory and practical. As for violin will be $96.30 per month, but still need to buy the instrument la.

I'm gonna think twice for it and find a stable job which can at least provide me >$250 de salary, but i won't be that easy. Especially, I'm now only having a month holiday but when school starts, my time will be very messy. Haiz.

Anyway, after finding out the fees, both of us went to JP. First, we saw xinyi, su chen and Thiam Boon. Have a short chat and found out that it was Thiam Boon's birthday. Wished him a very Happy 21st birthday here, old man liao la =P. After that, we went off to look around again. Saw poor Thiam boon waiting outside precious thots for the girls. Ke lian sia, his birthday he like that celebrate, some more is his 21st birthday lea. =X Had a short chat, he got a call then me don wan bother him le, hand signal him i go off first lor =). Then lata we saw pei yu. I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED AT WHAT HAD "HAPPENED" TO PEI YU~ SHE HAD HER HAIR CUT OFF TO HER SHOULDERS. I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED, COS I JUST SAW HER TWO DAYS AGO~ HER HAIR WAS STILL LONG. ONLY FOR TWO DAYS, HER HAIR'S GONE~ OMG~ TOO SHOCKING FOR ME LE...sorrie ar pei yu~ it's gonna take sometime for me to accept the fact you had ur hair CUT-ed~


Damn bo liao at there, so we walk from level to level. After that, we went home, cos shu hui meeting her mother la. On our way to interchange, we heard sometink. Which was...half lame and half funny. There's a father walking behind us, he's carrying his younger boy in his arms while his elder boy walked beside him holding his hand. This is their conversation:

His elder boy( keep saying),: "i want my birthday present -( x 3/4 times)".
Father replied: "Yes, but your birthday is still not here yet"
Boy: " When is it?"
Father: " Close, Very close."
Boy: " How many days?"
Father: " 3 months"

After hearing this, both of us was like LOL and =.= . This father also very .... my god los...i thought his close was maybe a few days OR 1 / 2 weeks, but 3 months~ DOTX~~ is that even called very close? X).

Anyway, we both went on separate ways to take our bus. Took some picz today while waiting for bus at JE to go JP...shu hui was very "in-co-operative". Looks at her:


No comments: