Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PHONE SCAM!!!!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THE PHONE SCAMMING.....!!!

today my mother received a phone scam~ the conversation was that a boy/guy was crying out loud....saying that he got beaten up....my mother was super anxious...she keep asking who he was. That stupid boy/guy said that: "MaMa, I'm ur son". HAH~ stupid....my mother immediately exposed his lie....saying that my brother's at home, even though he's at school la....and the caller quickly hanged up~ It was how he called to my mother which led her to exposed his scam~ Both me and my brother call my mother: "Mummy/Mi~" we never call her "mama" before....another tink was, thank goodness we have caller ID. The call was out of area, usually those who called out of area would be my ah ma they all~ But they will never call my mother like this too, even if it's my cousin rite....thats way to idiot for thoses phone scammers~!!!!

My mother was too anxious on exposing his lie, i told her why exposed him so fast? Should "played" with him a while and make use of the time to inform the police....this type of tink just happened recently to my mother's friend and she was on a "red-alert" mode. Then the recent crime watch also got show the tink bout phone scamming...thanks goodness my mother got watch...lucky rite....my mother just called my grandparents~ my grand father picked up the call and her said he also received!!!
The conversation goes~
DAMN F***** CALLER: Ah Pa Ah Pa!!!(my parents and aunts usually call him by this) Faster come save me!!!
Grandfather: What happen?!
DAMN F***** CALLER: i borrowed money from the loan sharks, now no money to pay back you faster come help me!!!!
[Funny tink is...don matter what happens...my family members would never to borrow money from loan sharks de...so my grandfather....]
Grandfather: OK OK~ How much you need?
DAMN F***** CALLER: 11k
Grandfather: OK OK~ You now go to the bank...the bank got alot...you ask the bank to give you...
[The caller was speechless and my grandfather hang up]

Cool rite~ my grandfather super steady....but i stil hate those phone scammers....they make my blood boil!!!

IF YOU RECEIVED ANY PHONE SCAM RMB TO CALL THE POLICE AND DRAG THE LINE AWHILE!!! ALL THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE MUS BE CAGED BEHIND THE BARS AND NEVER LET THEM OUT!!!! SCAMMING PEOPLE'S HARD-EARNED MONEY FOR THEIR OWN EASY CASH~ HEARTLESS!!!!

PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!! ACKNOWLEDGE UR CHILDREN'S VOICE AND RMB HOW THEY USUALLY CALL U, FROM WHAT MY MOTHER SAID, THAT CALLER'S VOICE DON REALLY SEEMS TO BE A BOY'S VOICE...AND SOME TIMES THEY WILL USE A VOICE RECORDER TO SCARE YOU!!! SO BE CAREFUL!!!!

AND DAMN YOU...YOU THIS ****** CALLER!!! GOT THE DAMN GUTS TO CALL MY HOME AND SCARE MY MOTHER !!! DAMN YOU LA!!!! ****** GO HELL LA!!!! ONLY GOT THE GUTS TO TRICK PEOPLE THROUGH THE PHONE...DAMN YOU LA...HOPE THAT YOU WILL DIE OF A HORRIBLE DEATH WHO ASK YOU SCAM SO MANY PEOPLE'S MONEY AND SCARING PEOPLE!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!

No comments: