Friday, March 06, 2009

second post for the day...mostly on photos...this is taken on 22 of feb....it was my grandmother's birthday...we did a celebration for her at my house....and we took a happy family photos...here it is...oh ya...my foot is having a speedy recovery, I'm able to jump now...but the fourth toe joint still hurts a little....hope is will recover asap =)

PHOts time~

start off with my grandfather and my grandmother..the lovely couple...



then is the family photos with my grandparents and solo family photos....first off is my family...cos my daddy is lao da...



Then is my big aunt aka Da Gu~



then my second aunt aka Er Gu~



Then my three aunts with my grandparents~ (from the left) My Third Aunt (San Gu), Fourth Aunt (Si Gu), Fifth Aunt (Xiao Gu)....



Whole Family photos~



Then is me and my cousin~ if ya notice...I'm the only girl~~ X . X




Then is some funny photos~ and some other pair photos.... :

my grand mother and my brother~ My brother solo~ My brother, My grandfather and Me~



The "gay" couple in my family..my brother and my third cousin~ *PRESENTING VINCENT CHUA AND EDMUND TAN*



Ah Wei being blocked by Vincent~~ he actually stretch his neck so much~~ poor tink..evil Vincent... Then is my third aunt and Edmund phot.



FINALLY IS CAKE CUTTING TIME~My grandmother is officially 68.




that's the end....oki ta~

No comments: