Monday, March 16, 2009

MY 1ST KOREAN BOY GROUP THAT LIKE IS SS501~~~~ (left: Kim Hyung Joon, Park Jung Min, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Kyu Jong, Heo Young Saeng)


found this boy group through pei yu and got to know more about them....though they have their debut around 2005....but I'm not that into Korean singers tat time...even though it's already quite sometime after their first few album....their songs are still very nice and popular~~~

changed my blog songs into SS501 songs....listen to them....their vocals are not bad.... =D

currently there's a sub team of SS501 by kyu jong, hyung joon and young saeng, they will make a comeback when all the members come back round may ba... the leader now is young saeng...but will return it back to hyun joong when he comes back....hyun joong is currently filming BOF while jung min is having a musical performance....i'm looking forward for their comeback hehe...XD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got CALLED BAC TO WORK....funny rite...i already say i don wan to work le...now the manager asked mi bac to work....reason is they don wan to pay too much commission....cos the commission is spilt up upon the number of ppl working...but me as a part-timer doesn't get any commission...oh wth~~ i tell her i work that day then no more le...she never reply my sms...but i tink she knows what to do le...cos she not giving mi any calls...which I'm so HAPPY~~~~ woo hoo~~~

recently...i think abit of my dreams la...and i really want to learn some musical instruments...not just for fun but as a skill where i can apply in my near future...I'm thinking of learning both piano and violin...checked the price of the instruments and the fees for the course...seems that i can only pay for myself le...my parents cant afford to pay for me during this recession...too exp. for them....i goin to find job le...can't help...work hard for sometink that i want...I'm looking for a job in bookstores, ie. harris/sans bookshop OR music stores, ie. Gramaphone or stores selling music instruments...if any one got any lobang in these please tell mi and also the location...cos i don wan to go too far away....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm slacking alot these few days.....good for me to rest...cos the recent exams that took place last week had killed alot of my brain cells....I'm relieved that it's finally over but nervous at the same time, my exam results will come out when it is near to the date when school re-opens and my coming taekwondo grading.....due to the leg injure i had MC-ed myself for bout 2-3 weeks of practice...causing me to forget one or two steps in my pattern...my god....i really hope that i can rmb all the steps if not I'm going to fail it le...argh~ stress.....

looking forward to tml's outing with the "NUTS" with some absentees, hope that all can be free for sure the next time round....

oki~ I'm stopping here....ta~

No comments: