Friday, March 06, 2009

erm....i not sure what content I'm gonna post but i only know that...i fall in love with bowling....gt addicted on my first try at taman jurong on 25th feb cos got a teambonding programme for my course....not bad...i got 3 strikes in my frames....not bad for first-timer ar...haha....then my jie ying mama and shu hui laopo teach mi how to play pool...mus say...my skills very lousy....but I'll try de =)......i don noe what else to post up....so I'll just head to the photos....i rmb we all go do the "paint" at the creative corner at westmall...a gift for xin hui....oki...i'm gonna post up the pics le...the photos are in small size...cos when i post it up as medium...shu hui complained alot...
Pics took on the day of the bowling programme....
The tinks that we all "paint" up: the house is all done by xin hui, the frog is done by mi, hui ling and shu hui.
(before)
(after)


Doing the touch ups for the tinks before sending it to "bake"





And the girl of the day~

No comments: