Friday, May 23, 2008

zzzzz...I'm so tired.....today's badminton practice is fun...but~~ I'm soooo tired...and i sort of pull my left thigh muscle when i do stretching after the taekwondo practice.....quite pain lor...can't run real fast....anyway....today i thought i'm really gonna be growing lots and lots of mushrooms...but haha.....fahmi came to "visit" mi...actually he just only come to say good-bye to me....haha...but i beg him to stay with me.....cos I'm real bore at there doing nothing......then i do my warm-ups....after that...we played awhile and.....my teacher-in-charge came lor....he stop us from playing cos he say fahmi not badminton club de...=.=.....then he wants mi to play with him~~ WTH...HE'S SCHOOL TEAM DE LOR.....he keep hitting further and further...make mi run more and more behind...he still play stunts while hitting the shuttlecock....then we stopped.....gather and he made some announcements.....haiz~~` gonna have the inter-club tournament....but don noe i want to join anot.....my skills is lan dao bu nen zai lan....if go for it...confirm kana smack till alot of bruises liao~~haiz~~

after the announcements....i went back to sit and slack....and CANDY'S BACK!!!! WOOHOO~~ i'm damn happy lor....then we play awhile....here....i wanna say....SORRIE CANDY!!!!...I KEEP AIM DAO YOU.....SORRIE.... =(...well have a great day today lor......but very tired nia...oki la...i noe my post is back to wordy posts...and more broken singlish le...haiz....oki ba....stop le nites~ tata~

No comments: