Monday, May 26, 2008

slacking now in the lab lor.....haiz....sian lor...well changed a new blogskin...and a new blog song.....i liked this song.....especially the lyrics.....i also don noe why.....haha.....today i'm half emo. and half high....emo. cos of......well~~ lets forget the emo. part.....i'm high cos....I'M HAPPY~ LOL....i know i'm lame la.....but really sian ma....keep singing to my wife then she say mi siao liao......haha...siao is good for health my dear... XD

msn chatting with the gals....zzz told them that my eye lashes kept falling out....then pui ying ask mi to use super gule to stick back...ZZZZ....=.=....dotx...sian diao....then got 2 long lashes fall inside but can't take it out....very scare now lor haiz.....they still tell mi to keep my fallen lashes....then can maek it into fake eye-lashes....DOTX....no one wants oki.....still wat buy 1 get 1 free.... u show mi la...DOTX.....oki la stop here first.....gotta do some 'tables" tata~~

No comments: