Tuesday, May 20, 2008

today I'm damn the high in school~~~ early morning i already half crazy...then lata in the day...i went "bonkers" liao haha.....fun sia.....oh ya~~ our xin hui sick le....XIN HUI MUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF OKI.....~AND I LOVE YOU TOO~~DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOULD HELP MI~~~ X33333333

oh ya~~ our hui ling's getting abit emo nowadays....hope that she would be back to her normal self ASAP~~~ i miss that crazy hui ling~~~ =X....WOO HOO~~~ MICKEY'S COMING BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! HAVING LESSONS WITHOUT HIM IS BORE!!!!!! YIPPEE!!! HE'S BACK~~~ btw~ my class advisor's on NS... =.=....away for 4 days....haiz...gonna miss his module for 4 days liao....

OH YA!!! BIG ONE!!!! that gal which say us no manners....is being isolated by her "group" liao.....not i evil or wat....is her attitude's real bad....last time jia li and xin hui confront her for her bad manners until they both mad till slap the desk and stand up to talk to her liao......anyway....just hope that shes knows where the hell she's wrong at....everytime like that...and she still say alots of bad tinks bout us behind our backs to her net friends....dotx..if wan say can say in front...no nid go tell others rite.... ARGH~~ anyway....nowadays when i get off the bus...I'm more careful then last time...I'll look up then stand up.....(only those will understand wat I'm saying ) haha.....oki stopping here le......tata...~~

sorrie for my no links~~~and lots of broken singlish today....and a wordy post again~~ =X


i promise that I'll put it into my considerations....after I'm cfm that you're serious~~~

No comments: