Sunday, May 04, 2008

ARGH~~ suppose to have a badminton "match" with my brother de...then my mother spoilt the whole planning.... =.=....having been using the com. till late night...and she use the most torturing way to wake mi up....shake mi and shout at mi.....ARGH~~~have been in a very bad mood at the start of the day liao.....my mother bring to my aunt's house...stay there for quite a long time....doin nothing...just sat inside my cousin's room and play my PSP and sending songs.... DOTX...DAMN bore....after that came home and she wanted to go out AGAIN... =.=....ask us to change....I'M SO FREAKING TIRED!!! and she still ask mi to go here go there....DOTX.....now lea....stuck at home....having mushroom growing all over mi.... =.=....took a bath just now....but then still very hot.... haiz....*food food*....i'm hungry again.....nothing to eat now....have to wait for my parents to come home liao....oki la stopping here....tata~

No comments: