Friday, May 23, 2008

in the lab now...~~ sian sia.....later gonna emo. again during the badminton practice....no one's coming with me again....hui ling & alan got ETP outing....then candy got dance practice again.... =.=....Imran and Kenneth Seah....sick~ =.=.....leaving mi all alone in the hall again.....haiz....going to grow lots of mushrooms again liao la....haiz.....sian lor.......haiz~~

anyway....i slept throughout after my bath when i reach home yesterday......damn tired...i slept from 6+ then my father wake mi up to eat dinner...but no appetite.....so i continue sleeping...and when i wake up again....it's already 10~....my cousin had already come but i don even noe when he arrived.....then cook myself a cup noodles then after the meal eat with my med.ZZZZ i'm damn pig yesterday....finish eating and i'm tired again...sms awhile then went back to sleep again...also don noe why i'm so tired lor....anyway...gonna be very very very emo. liao ba....haiz stop liao....tata~

No comments: