Thursday, December 04, 2008

gonna summarise alot of events liao...tink goin to be a long post ba~here i go~~~


Malaysia Trip

21 Nov 2008

skipped badminton practice and went off to Malaysia, Malacca to attend my cousin's wedding, left for Malacca at round 2+ going to 3pm and arrive at my auntie's house round 5/6+ in the evening. A buffet was set up and all my cousin's friends, my auntie's and uncle's friend and other relatives arrived. The buffet tink last till 11 plus then i stay-ed at my auntie's house, play-ed mahjong till 1am plus then went off to bed. Slept with my third cousin almost fell off the bed cos she move till very close to me and i was close to the edge....lucky she "roll" bac to another side of the bed XD.

22 Nov 2008

woke up at 8+ in the morning, I'm still in a super blur mode at that time, cos when my auntie talk to me i was "huh? wat are you saying i don understand" de mode. Then wash my face blah blah, then my cousin drove me and my fifth cousin to a nearby salon cos i want to reborn my hair. Stay there till 2.30 then my third cousin came to drove us back home...after that we start preparing and getting ready for the dinner. Malaysia's wedding custom is different from ours, they have to treat 2 wedding dinners, one for the female side one for the male side. Then usually in Singapore, when we arrive to the wedding place, we would give angbao, but in Malaysia, they arrive with the wedding invitation, and inside the wedding invitation contain the wedding money. Quite different. Then both the wedding dinner took place in two different school hall, unlike those wedding dinner that i have been to. I help-ed out in guiding the people to their seats. The whole tink end-ed round 10+pm. Next is the Photos~






23 Nov 2008

wake up at 7+ in the morning, quite a busy day cos this is the day when my cousin gets wed. out. i became her maid-of-honour along with my cousins then we waiting for the groom to arrive then play the games to stop the groom from entering, after that we had the tea ceremony then we went off to my cousin father side de grandmother house. After that we went off to the groom's house then to my cousin's new house. While waiting for her to prepare, i fell asleep in the living room....cos the make-up and changing of the gown was so long~ The treat of the male side was in the afternoon and it was damn hot de....but nvm, it end-ed at round 3/4+ in the afternoon then we went bac to Singapore le....cos the following day i got school lor. Whole three days i was staying at my auntie's house din manage to go bac to my ah ma's house, sorrie ah ma, next time i go bac i will go your house. Reach home quite late then took a bath then slack abit then off to bed. Next is photos~




Family Photos



25 Nov 2008

We celebrate candy and peiyu's birthday together in the class, had lots of fun. All of us like crazy people like that...Photos~

candy(L) & peiyu (R)





My Photos






Oki gonna stop here first....continuing tml~~ tata~~

No comments: