Monday, November 17, 2008

had SW lesson today, and was playing Captain's Ball....and then...i fell down~~~

i accidentally trip-ed Kenneth seah's leg and fell....i hit my head...injure-ed my left elbow....a scratch on my left thigh...and a big bruise on my left hip-bone....cos i fell on my left side....that's why the left part of my body got injure....pro rite....Kenneth seah's leg was also injure-ed by me too....cos when i trip i tink my shoes also hit him....haha.... got some picz of my injures...on got my leg and elbow....hip-bone de cant take pic...cos painful =)....


i land-ed with a thud on the floor along with my specs flying off....and this is the results....




then after school...we went off to JE library to do abit on the project presentation....well in the end....we were just having fun then doing our work~ we had fun at there lor....we left at round 6+..close to 7 but only do tiny winy bit nia....cos bout 3/4 of the time there we were having fun... XD....left early cos find no plug in the library and shu hui's laptop's battery was running low le...can't help but to go home lor...then on the way to the bus-stop....pei yu play those funny cute songs to us then we send send lor...
then pui ying start to sing those funny songs and she start to memorise the lyrics of those songs....damn funny lor....then after that we went bac home and now I'm sitting in-front of the com liao =)....oki picx time~

chit-chatting and having fun in the library like no body's business....XD




Took some of shu hui's photo....nothing much to do so i cam-pic her.....


Here come a story :
*walking*




Hmm? What This?





!!!! It's a "hair-perm-er", just the right size for my head too~~ XD

took picx of the sunset from the library....nice view from there~~
oki...anyway...this is why we all went crazy in the library....anyway...for some belated photos....taken on the day before we hand in our ETP project....not forgetting to have fun while doing work =)....
then just now i was washing the dishes and i broke a small plate...=.=...sian diao...nothings going well for me today....bad luck day~~~~...oh ya....my throat's in a good condition again le~~ yipeee....no more med. for mi to eat liao woohooo~~~ *cheers*...hmm...i'm like almost updating my blog everyday~~nvm hack care~ Xp~~~oki...stopping here le...tata~...

No comments: