Sunday, December 21, 2008

well....I'm going bac to work at Gift A Name starting tml~ also will be working when school starts on the weekends.....no more slacking at home le...tink I'm goin to be super tired le....anyway suppose to go out with jia jia(jia quan) yesterday....but David was hospitalised....which was a shock when jia quan called and inform mi about it on Friday night...he was hospitalised due to fatigue....my god...scared mi....David smsed mi the following day saying that he's still in the hospital and haven discharged....well mickey...u mus really take super good care of yourself =).....

them the book: "Twilight" that i bought on Wednesday, i have already finished the whole book liao....super nice man~ i was like imagining the whole scene while reading.....super good lor....i'm super obsessed in it liao..gonna read up for a second time before i go buy the next book in Twilight Saga: "New Moon". Super Nice...well i sort of talk to my cousin who had already finish reading the whole series....asked him abit of spoiler of the book....and the ending is.....haha won tell....only i know and those who has already finished the series....hehe.....i loved it so much now....oki la...goona post abit of belated present from my aunt's~ tada~

a pair of earring and bag from my fifth aunt.

esprit perfume from my third aunt
oh ya......I'm quite interested in photography now.....my fifth aunt is now learning the skills of photography.....and she said once she learned the basic skills of it...SHE WILL TEACH MI!!!! WOOHOO!!! but she said that if i want to use the camera...she suggest i borrow from hers....and try not to buy first...cos it's way too exp liao....like got one lens called erm...fish eye lens ar...i don't really remembered it cos of my super prob....it cost bout $100+? i forget liao...serious stm acting up again....oki....don really wan to crap anymore here le =X....i go find sometink to do le...ta~

No comments: