Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WOO HOO~~~ No.200 entry le XD

so happy today~....I'm finally 18 le...shu hui went out with mi to celebrate....we both are totally in the madness mood.....crazy and alot of stuff to chat...haha...both of us talk none stop.....haha...then we shop here shop there....keep walk and walk....and i bought alot of stuff....daddy give mi money to buy myself a bag...and i bought a white zinc bag....then he also bought a handphone strap with my name.....XD....mummy give mi money to let mi buy shorts =)....shu hui bought mi a egg tart cushion for mi to clutch while using com. then also bought a small cake and we both share and treated mi neo-print~ XD....and i bought myself with my own money a 2009 calendar~ and also the book "Twilight"....woo hoo~~....love it man...this year's birthday rocks like heaven....i love it....thanks alot guys....for all ur wishes thru sms/msn....here i go: Marcus Ho,Kenneth Seah, David, Cailing, Yee Qian, Zul, Peony, Criz, Ryan, Uncle Marker, Joey,Kenneth Kee, Hui Yi, Min-er, Ji Ren, Hui Ling, Yi Ting, Zi Jun, Xi Hut, David Wong, Rowena, Pui Ying, Pei Yu, Xin Hui, Jia Quan and my family members and more. It's all not in order de.....anyway...thanks alot....i like this year's birthday and i had enjoy-ed it too my fullest....thanks =) <3 thanks ="">

oki i'll let the pic do the talking =)



We had dinner at Wong Kok cafeteria....saw li qi they all de pic at there....we took picz while waiting for food.





Our Meal And The Cake.~



My Cake.

ME.

Our Neo-Prints.

Presents.



No comments: