Thursday, June 19, 2008

who really knows what i want.....
who really knows what i'm doing....
who really understands me.....

don persuade mi or ask me to try my best.....
i have been doing it over and over again.....
i have totally given up hopes.....

don't try to talk "sense" into me anymore.....
cos' no one understands what situation i'm really in.....
don't say i'll regret.....
i can say this from the bottom of my heart.....
i'm really disappoint....wouldn't regret it........

lost now.....in everytink i do.....in everyword i say.....
always calling for help.....
always searching for sometink to rely on.....
yet in vain......

don't ask how i'm feeling nw.....
i can tell you straight away.....
i'm seeing waterfall from here.....everytime...

don't tell me to relax.....
to calm down.....
to ignore.....
to talk nicely......

cos' nothing's gonna do any help in this situation.....
i'm jus feeling so terrible that....
even all this washing of my face can't even do any help.....
can't even relief my pain....


not even a tiny winy bit......

No comments: