Sunday, June 08, 2008

I HATE THIS HOUSE...I HATE HERE...you are always putting everything to my shoudlers......making the burden more and more heavy each time.....u never tink bout wat i wan...u only tink bout ur son.....u always tell others bout how great ur son is...how worse i am....u never spare a thought for mi when u said all thoses.....i hate you!!!! i just hope that i can get out of here...so i no need to see your face anymore......daddy said that you care for us...but i tink u only care for ur son.....whenever i fought with vincent....u always side him....i rather that i wasn't born here.....so i no need to face all these tinks.....

i suppress my angers....and confide to my aunts...i rbm there's one time...my sec. sch form teacher tell u and daddy bout that...whenever i got anytink i would confide to aunts....you both scolded mi....making mi find it hard to tell others bout my problems le.......i hide everything tinks in my heart...then rant it all out in my blog......my only way to help myself to get advices......just when are you going to start and understand...i'm already 18....yet i feel nothing for this family.....not even a tiny winy warmth.....

i tried to fix up my relationship with my family...yet we will start a fite once we can't reach the same point......and now it's gettin from bad to worse...from worse to.......

No comments: