Saturday, June 14, 2008

well i'm suppose to update on lots of tinks and pics de...but....=( i can't le.....=(
i lost my phone on my last of day school which is yesterday....so sad...T_T....heart pain sia.....and it actully disappear in front of mi....haiz...look around but can't find...kept calling my phone but no one pick up....able to get through but no one pick up~~ damn sad lor...then both my parents....nag and nag...but they din nag mi much cos they know i will have waterfall de....then today i'm suppose to stay at home.....then now have to go out with my aunt to get my new sim card....then she lent mi a touch phone.....which she says i might not like it...cos it's bulky...heavy....but oki la....haiz...sad lor.....haiz....

jus summarise it up on wat i intend to post de....

went to singapore mint gallery took lots of pics and want to update....got my taekwondo uniform liao....taking the test on 6th of july.....tink thats all...sad.... T_T.....=(

oh ya....py...i try to communicate with my mother these few days....but she still...haiz...

No comments: