Friday, June 27, 2008

bloggin time~~~~XD long wordy post again...pspsps

suppose to stay overnite at my grandmother's house today....cos my aunt's bringing mi out tml in the early morning....but last min. due to sometinks can't go...so well....stay at home and rush my proj. ba~~~well sometink happen which made both my parents and mi got very angry.....due to the "disciplinary act" made to my brother by his school's DM.....damn fuck up~~

he detained my brother after his sch time.....then ask him go cut hair...cos his fringe's too long.....kuku DM tink his eyes are blind lor.....before school starts my brother jus went for a hair cut...and he still say too long...blind ar....not cos of this that made us angry is cos he ask my brother and his classmate(who also kana caught) go take money and go cut hair...then come back school let him see.....MD....when the boys say no money...the DM still say...no money go borrow....if not near the school gt ATM machine go take money la....FK sia.....make my brother's friend go home take money and lend my bro. money to go cut hair.....kuku DM...somemore when they go back school....the DM still say my bro.'s fringe still too long....WTH....when he come home he's like almost botak can.....got hair like no hair....got fringe like no fringe.....BLIND SIA!!!! then some more my bro. got tuition....by the time he reach home was round 5+ liao....he still got a tuition at DHOBY GHAUT!!!!! he din even have time go eat his dinner...he took a quick bath and rush out liao....WTH sia.....

then my father accompany my bro. go school today..cos he want to see the DM....the class form teacher called my father....saying what today plus this whole week he not free....maybe he wants to come down next week....GO DIE LA....HUMJI!!! THESE TEACHERS ALWAYS HIDE FROM PARENTS WHEN THEY KNOW SOMETINK'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!! MD...my father told him he just want to see him today..yet still got face to say nxt week....go die la....after that my father talk to the DM bout wat he did to my bro. then DM still can say my bro's bad tinks...FK LA....U IN WRONG STILL WANT TO SAY OTHERS.....after that my father question him bout why he ask my bro go borrow money to cut hair....by rite DM catch the students' hair no wrong...but tell them to go round borrow money to have a hair cut then go back school to let him see is wrong rite....!!! then the DM stil say wat the near-by barber quite "close" to the school de....we everytime SEND our students over there for hair cuts~~ SEND OUR STUDENTS!!!! WTH....GO DIE LA....then the DM still say wat if he lent money to the students to go for hair cut can....DOTX...OTHERS ARE TALKING BASIC SENSE TO YOU STILL CAN SAY THIS TYPE OF STUPID TINKS....then my father talking sense to him he kept saying sorrie....SORRIE GOT USE NEED POLICE FOR WAT....my father tell him no nid say sorrie....he don want a sorrie....he wants an explanation....after that he purposely want to talk bout other topic instead of that....my father then talk sense to him...and he diam diam don noe wat to say...then the Assistant DM came also wants to talk to my father...but in the end both let my father say till they diam diam.....then the principal hide in the general office don want to come out...after that...the DM still tell my father that there's a list of students which the principal would like to see cos of their academic results....DOTX....U THIS KUKU DM YOU CAN REALLY GO BANG WALL~~~my bro's academic results is good de...also not the borderline cases....principal see wat sia...dotx...after that my father tell them that...he came down to talk to bout them bout this matter....but if this continues....he gonna write a letter to MOE....(hmm...like AT lea...) XP~~ anyway by rite DM shouldn't act like this lor....if DM act like this...tell ur parents....they cfm die de... X.x....

well talk abit bout this wed. de prac. quite tiring...learn the footwork....bounces and bounces till my left got a big blister....cant really walk well....but jia jia more ke lian...he bounces till the skin drop...cos so much friction le....X.X...but nvm...lets jia you~~~~ =)~~ yesterday do the ofa proj. till round 3+ do till headache....sian....well still not completed....gonna finish it this wk....so jia you ba~~taekwondo nxt belt exam is on nxt sun. hope i cant pass it =) jia you~~~

on the phone with ah gal nw....kept crapping bout idols again and the bang bang tang show and sch...haha...oki la stopping here~~ cya~

No comments: