Tuesday, February 19, 2008

today is a very wonderful day and also a very sad day....~~today i reach much earlier then my supervisor lol~really don wan to work with her lor...very naggy de....always like to act cute like to talk so much~~really a ACBC(act cute buai cute) de auntie lor.....not one of my colleague wants to work with her...working with her is like seeing a ghost or being "abused"....want to go home early but become going home much later~~~dotx......nvm~ talk bout today better.....

today work half way suddenly black out.....lol...not only my shop is the whole row down where my shop lands....e.g addias..swensen...byst...7-eleven lol.....then no need to do business liao lor....haha...the power came bac at round 5 mins later.....lol...me and my other colleague hoped so much that the power would not come bac the whole day....haha...then can slack the whole day lor....but things did not went the way we wanted ....haiz~~then start to work and work .....but then no ppl ma...so still can slack lor...kept chit-chatting throughout the whole session when there's no ppl lor...haha....can't help if not all of us are falling asleep very soon....

after a while....my supervisor went out to eat then her record of eating is actually more then 1 hour....dotx..don know what she eat lor..need more then an hour lor....during that time when she's not in...me and my colleague were serving one customer.....when she went to try her clothes..we were playing with her son lor....so much fun sia...haha....her son likie very close to us .....kept calling us jie jie and came to play with us haha...so CUTE~~~~lol...but don know why lea...his saliva kept staining at my pants lor....but then nvm la...small kids ma...have lots of fun with him lor....haha....

then after that my supervisor came bac...she went to the counter then start to talk bout some things....but mi and my colleague didn't hear clearly what she's talking bout so we hack care her haha.....and we talk bout my colleague de past relations....cos she's getting married so i'm very curious bout her past lor....i very gp de... =X...half way my ah tou chup in then start to talk bout her things...i want to talk also can't sian lor....then we start to talk bout jokes...both my colleague and my ah tou gave lots of funny jokes...but what came out of my mouth is always those very lame de jokes lor....haha.......then later in the night we start to get busy le...~~

near to the closing time....came in a very cute de auntie....she very steady de....try on 1 dress then straight away decide to buy that dress..but cos need 2 regular items then got 20% off...she waited for her daughter to come...after that both of them bought 1 dress each....lol...but really like that auntie alot....unlike others...she really really very kind..humorous and friendly....haha.....this is the wonderful day...####

the sad day..cos i'm down with a cold and sorethroat....and my voice sound very deep...like a boy breaking his voice....pray that i can recover ASAP....pai tuo pai tuo =(#####

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN TOMORROW'S POSTING...MAY ALL GET INTO THEIR DREAM COURSE AND SCHOOL~~ =)####

No comments: