Friday, February 29, 2008

recently most of the sotongs have been very moody......feeling so worry for them~just hope that they will kan kai yi dian.....and regain back their old-self....jia you guyz......

everyone have to go through a part of that moment in their life...so just relax and everything would be fine..... =) no worries oki......就算天塌下来也有我替你顶着.... =)

don't get it sia....why most of the ppl look down on the ITE students lea....haiz....ITE so what...in the few years time...ITE students might even be much better in their academic results which can also be used to compare the results with others liao lor....

oh ya.....i had failed my JAE admission to poly...but then been promote to ITE west (clementi).....wanting to appeal but then few of my friends went to ask the poly....and then i gave up hope.....with my this result no poly would wants mi haiz....nvm.....i still would work hard for my 2 years and the get promotion to poly.... jia you jia you =D..... and good luck to marker in his dae appeal to rp ^v^

talking to my aunt now in msn....pouring out all my troubles to her....she said that she want to talk to my daddy bout it...but then i ask her to forget it....no matter what...i don really want to bother bout them anymore.....blog half way...my that kuku mother kept nagging and say what you will get it from mi if u don mop the floor...like WTF...!!!! i don really like to scold vulgarities but then both of them are really getting up on my nerves liao.....my aunt tell mi don even bother bout them....see la you two....even now she's supporting mi then you...damn failure lor.....

always also like tat....I've really given up all my hopes to receive any love and care le......even now....talk to each other like talking to someone whom neither of us like.....kept saying what i have change alot.....is you both given mi all these unwanted stress over these 10+ years......have you all ever thought of why would i hate you both so much??? and how long have i hated you??? never never~ i had enough of all these le......if can i would rather finish my own life then seeing you both this BLOODY PARENTS AGAIN!!!!

#hatred#

No comments: