Thursday, February 07, 2008

happy chinese new year~~~may all be bless wif good luck and win alot of money~~~

today wake up @ 10++ then wash up and get ready to go over to my grandmother's house then after awhile went over to my pek gong's house to pay him a visit~ a very kind old man but living alone...saw my uncles and my uncle's wife and my another pek gong and his wife~~after that went into a room wif 2 of my aunts and 1 of my uncle and my brother to crap and we really can crap alot lor...crap for bout 1 hr++ haha.....after that went bac to my grandmother de house to eat lunch...after lunch i play mahjong...my god very not good....brought 5 dollars...win a bit then end of game money all gone liao...d0tX.....maybe cos today i wear almost all black lol...

at round 4 plus left my grandmother's house and went to tiong bahru to visit my great uncle and his family....at ther i also eat...haha...becoming a fat pig soon liao haha.....after a while...my whole family went bac home~~~during the way bac feel like falling asleep~but my lens are ther don really dare lor....went reach home....my mother sick~my brother also sick liao~~lol..thanks goodness i stil not yet....mus really take good care lor..if not...haiz~~~

anyway~drank some alcohol yesterday and today...hmm...i don tink i can really drink cos i hate the smell of those~~~like yesterday~my grandmother poured some red wine for mi to drink...piang the smell is very the bitter and when u pour it inside your mouth~wa...the taste is even more bitter....yucks~then today tasted some gin mixed wif 7up haha...oki la the smell not very thick~after i drank it...the taste is oki not bad maybe cos of the 7up...but after that..the taste start to get spicy and bitter.....>.<....heng i never drink the whole cup..ah bo..my parents confirm carry mi home haha....jkjkjk...not that weak la....haha...

oki oki...gotta stop liao lor....lol...received many red packets le....hope to receive more haha....auding a while and then ZzZzZ...tire tire liao bb and nite nite~~

No comments: