Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i'm jus begin very bore at my home~~~~everyday jus wake up...do chores....play com. haiz...so sian....

ever since i stop working....i have been quarreling with my parents...everyday nag at mi for useless things.....and scold mi for small small things...making mi can't really torlerate them anymore~they are just ......and they never spare a thought for mi...tinking wat is only good for them but not good for mi.....always wants thing go on their way then in my way...even though it's my path...my future~i rarely even want to talk to them...cos' i knew that once i start and when neither of us can mit to the same point....there's going to be an explosion le....they never try to understand me.....just like now....even though i never talk to them the whole day....they also don mind...thinking that i'm jus only emoing.....never bother to ask mi wat happen...never~~

these things~though i'm used to it since the day i start schooling....but i have my own thoughts too....why won't they try to figure out when i'm really starting to rebel through my actions.....making mi really hate them....first time.....talking bout hating my parents in just a relax tone ba....well....maybe the only way to get myself out of this might be moving out ba......maybe moving out is the ideal way to stop all these things....cos' even now i'm quarreling with my brother at the very first sight.....ya~ maybe that's the only way le.....but then need to be financially support first....and i'm now finding a way.....searching and searching.... =X

lol....better stop here first before i really start to think too much haha....
anyway~today is mi and my baobei charmaine's FIRST ANNIVERSARY~~~ yipee.....happy anniversary baobei...X333


XXXXmy 100 p0stsXXXX



##confused,sick##

No comments: