Wednesday, July 18, 2007

dear blog...,
today I'm very surprised haha...my English teacher actually played a game with the whole class...it never happens since the day he taught us...miracle haha....think for this type of thing to happen confirm is once every 100 years ba haha...while playing it he ask to open all windows omg...very embarrassing outside the people looked in ...they all LOL....very embarrassing then one of my classmate play the game also would rather to sacrificed his life for his teacher haha..he knocked his head onto the class cupboard haha...whole class laughed haha....

then today during lifeskills..,my form teacher Mr Lian,ask the class to write up on 2 topics of discussion...the hand-in time is 2 pm...everyone rush then i spent alot of time thinking..cos don't know what to write sia haha..die le...nowadays I'm always so sleepy and kept eating alot of junk food die liao lor..hope i'll kick that habit JIA YOU!!!! haiz nothing to write-up..=X



No comments: