Wednesday, July 04, 2007

dear blog...,
I'm rushing on a drama call ji dao xue yuan..not bad la..except the ending hor... i don't like but think there's going to be part 2 of that show..i like it so much....it got 30 esp..haha and i rush finish within 3 days..horrible hor mi...haha can't help....

finished my prelims liao...think i going to die de lor...think i going to get alot of E8 or F9 liao...haiz....die....form teacher say he will see the parents whose child has a more "critical condition" during the MTPS die liao la...confirm i in de then my father will nag mi liao...i don want ar!!! haiz..can't blame who ask me never study hard....from this week...I'm going to work hard le JIA YOU!!!!also hope that HY can quick help mi buy the DVD ....cos think will have part 2 liao...hope to buy part 1 first....saving up!!!! JIA YOU!!!

No comments: