Friday, July 06, 2007

dear blog...,
not i a good mood today.....my poa teacher MR ALFRED WEE LOST MY PRELIM 1 MCQ!!! ARGH~! and when i tell him that i didn't get my paper 1 he said this that made me very very angry....he say i know your marks can already no need for you to know!...WTH!!! that's my paper i had the right to know my marks...and losing my paper was his fault and he still can like that....!

then follow up in the afternoon was my 'O' lvl oral...i can predict that i had fail my oral..cos i got stuck too much in reading and conversation....can't forgive myself for doing this and worst..i was too nervous that i can't think properly and my mind went blank.....and also the first time that i actually broke down after oral....my mood was so bad more bad then in the morning....after that...Li Shan and Jia Ye and mi walk out of school half way saw MR WEE! and my mood was already like that and what he ask was....when you want to pay ar....i reply to him to talk about this matter later but he said what talk later....no dong qing xin lor...early morning he came into the class and scolded at us for nothing...follow up he started his vent his anger on us...LAME LOR!!! WE ARE NOT HIS VENTING MACHINE....FREAK!!! then later afternoon still ask more about the money..so stupid lor....saw me broke down liao still say out feng liang hua HATE HIM!!! and just only within a short 1 whole day....i can actually broke down thrice....can't believe it....well since i can't do well this time..i'll do much better then this time....cos' the teachers are so BIAS always say the good students with good results...then those who are slow learners but not good results was never once being complimented...hate those teacher for being so bias....teacher bias....our P is also bias de if carefully notice....HATE BIAS~!!!!

tomorrow is Speech Day and Jyian Nite...hope that i can have fun there..~

No comments: