Sunday, July 15, 2007

dear blog...,
this week and the last week have happened alot of things but then now got time to update it haha..i had finally change my phone le...and also had the jyian nite and speech day last week..actually is not fun de lor..instead is very very very bore....the usual jyian nite shouldn't be like that de so sian...got back almost all my papers le...and fail badly this time die le...confirm go MTPS liao..die my father confirm nag mi liao...die..die..die...
the rock band................................................................... the "gang"
















my new 5700 xpressmusic.....front view and back view....















also i seem to lost all my concentration on my studies don't know why sia...suddenly hated school alot everyday just want to stay at home....strange sia....and never want to take a look at those books...i was wondering whether this have some connection with my laziness..haiz...think is confirm got de....hope that i can improve it and kick my laziness away....

Let me look back in my years.....and to found out that i had change alot and just too much changes for me to handle it....and somehow while handling it....i found out that i'm lost within my trueself...totally lost within me and i had never been handling these changes well enough to keep myself walking on the right life path....somehow that my secondary school life had turn my life path off-track and made a big circle back to the starting line again....making me to understand myself again....years back i was cheerful and mad till now to a completely transformed...emo.girl...all that i remember was the changes in my life that took place and made me lost and made me re-recognise myself....in the process..i found that i'm lost within it...again....once was lost and a helping friend from her..the nicest friend i ever had...brought me back to the right path...but now a second time had happened again....this time was more complicated and more hard then before....
Before all this things...i can just laugh my heart out without any restriction in my life..but the present me can't do that anymore....there's too much restrictions...too much changes..too much stress to handle and cope....sometimes i'll just be silent and quiet..soon to be left out in places....i'm just lost and unable to go back....i just hope that that mircale that she gave to me as a helping hand could happen once more........

No comments: