Tuesday, May 01, 2007

dear blog..,
yesterday went for group study with the group...had alot of fun lor...especially that toopid de...kept disturbing when others are studying
...no mood study then disturb others...so unlucky..i his target lor..disturb and disturb..sian...don't know why in the world got this toopid guy...haha..
today rush all the E-learning stuff..rush till going mad liao...especially the maths on : TRANSFORMATION!!! making me mad sia..so difficult spend 3 hours to do it..still got alot don't know how to do...then now still got the English and Chinese need to rush...sian..tomorrow need hand-in all these...mad mad....!!!! rush rush..!!!
my father's com. is spoilt also don't know what happen...but of course i will bad mood de what...cos' need to print out alot of the work lea...then don't know is whether cos' my brother kept playing his com. or what lor...HATE IT..now he can't access to any programs thought the com. is "ok"...he just came in to my room and gave a "scolding" which he say it wasn't lame lor...then my mother also gek poh..gave me a face..hate lor...thing i hate most is that..i was angry with my brother cos' he was partly the reason to my father's com's broke down...and SHE ANYHOW SET A CONCLUSION AND ANYHOW TELL MY FATHER I WAS VENTING MY ANGER ON THE WHOLE FAMILY AND SAY COS' I GET WHAT I WANT LIAO SO I DO WHAT I LIKE AND HACK THEM..CRAP!!!!CRAP!!!! hate her when she's like that..always never think of my feelings when she said all these
....last time tell her what thing she say might hurt me and she take it as a joke..now i hate her even more also my family...like what Ramesh(my camp instructor) said slapping a child will hurt their dignity alot...well they always slap me which cause me to hate them SO MUCH NOW !!!!! think that if i get out of the house they would be very happy..since my mother always say whenever i'm in the house..the house will never be filled with joy but only quarreling....well no worries...my dear mother....i would get the hell out of the house once i'm financial supported by myself and never return to this hell home anymore...!!!!

No comments: