Monday, May 14, 2007

Dear blog...,
today don't know what happen to me sia...wake up late but lucky no late...then whole very moody....friend say today i talk no more then 10 sentence..actually i also don't why lea...friends made mi laugh..i laugh and close my mouth within sec and back to moody state again...sian...don't know is cos' i too tired or what sia....so sian..fell asleep after came out of bath..sleep till 7+ wake up to eat but no appetite made Milo and some bread with jam to eat nia...don't today what happen....maybe going to sick liao ba...cos i think i now going to lose my voice liao...eat too much not good for my throat de food liao...haiz..so moody....any way la....

yesterday was Mother's Day..cook these food for her..and she said "thank you" but when she come home..she nag and nag but then quarrel again...just because i made the stove oily..not that i wasn't cleaning up...
then i got card for her....cos' we quarrel then never give her...i left it on the side-desk....then come home...she speak so "gentle"..scare me....
egg toast and breakfast ham ..............................my mummy and mi..!
LOLX!!! this is the card that made her sweet talk to me and write a "love letter" and paste by my bed.... also not forgetting....today's LIQI's BIRTHDAY!!! well taken some picz...!!!!!
our main's cake....nice ba hehe...all chocolate..her favourite... =P




our lady of the day....*yea~*



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIQI!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: