Sunday, April 29, 2007

dear blog...,
felt much better in my mood liao =-)..but still unable to laugh out of my fullest from the bottom of my heart after getting bad results from most of my subjects...anyway..i start to look through the E-Learning work...omg the teachers must be mad liao..actually put up so many work for us to do sia....omg...think we are genius meh....then still need to print out about 16+ pages from the portal
to do OMG!!!! they must be thinking that our ink are for free de lor....why need print out so many pages instead that we can just hand in through the portal lea....work hard hard sia..think need a few days then able to complete le....
thinking through and talking these few days...made me felt that
i should think before i do anything and act to anything ...also know one thing....surpressing something will only affect myself and feeling bad will only be me suffering..."why not be happy again and start a new me from now onwards...and cheer up...?" i asked myself: "people are just working hard for the exams now...why not study hard hard and when i leave this school..i'm feeling happy le..?" so that's what i'm going to do le ba JIA YOU AMY!!!! JIA YOU!!!!!

No comments: