Friday, May 18, 2007

Dear Blog...,
today is the CCA recognition day...so sian sia...stand there nothing to do but only listen to speech by the VP. la P. la and Bryan Ee....
so sian lor...then when back to class normal lessons liao...before that...Ms Chua ask the Sec 4s and 5s whether we want to participate in the cultural nite(previously called Jyian Nite and the only night where no teachers are there to control us.. =P ...only 6 of them raise up the hand exculding me la...why lea...i did not do well in my studies liao if i still take time for this confirm my concentration to studies will be divert the...then she ask us to think over it....well to me is see first....

this week i got my results....OMG!!!! my ENGLISH FAIL!!! scored 44..an E8...my chinese also not good....from A1 to B3..sian drop grades sia...then SS i pass la....why happy lea..cos' i seldom do well in my combine humans. now only first half of it still got geography...must jia you...haiz...so sian.....haiz.....

took photos with shu hui a.k.a my dar cum wife haha...!!!
















zi lian liao...so mad le......aNd my choir tee.....















then cai ling made these.....creative ba.....all hand-made!!!

No comments: