Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~~~ I'm sick le....yesterday wake up my throat felt weird....but didn't pay much attention to it...still went off to school...then later in the day...i found that i'm having problems talking....eating...drinking...some of my friends say i might be eating too much oily/spicy food which made me like tat....haiz~
then after school we went off JE library again to work on the ETP project...but then...all were not in the mood to do...while pei yu tried to work hard on it...the other three were like fooling around....she look damn stress....sorry pei yu....we will work hard tml~

was feeling not well while doing the project....my throat seems to get more worst...then i gave mummy a call that when i go home...i'll go see the doctor....lucky she agree-ed...cos usually she would rather want mi to drink more water and rest....

anyway....wait-ed for bout 30+ mins at the clinic then reach my turn....the doctor check-ed and said that the right side of my throat is swollen and it's an infection....so is Throat infection....he say that the left side oki....only the right more serious....so i was given 3 type of pills to eat....and given 2 days MC....cos i got more problems to talk....i felt like i was losing my voice~haha....oki la....took abit of pictures le....ta-da~


messy as usual~ pei yu busying working on the project~




My med. and my MC
anyway...please don't call mi...if there's any tink please just sms mi~ thx =)

No comments: