Wednesday, June 20, 2007

dear blog...,
i was away from s'pore to Malaysia for 4 days...at there i had a lot of fun...took alot of picz...i think this time...this post would be the long of all ba think so haha.....my family and i left for Malaysia at 1plus due to some things..the car wasn't moving fast and moved slow so reached there at about 7-8 plus le....then had a welcoming home-cooked buffet at my ah-yi's house...then reached my ah-ma's house at around late 11 le....and went to bed at 12...
2nd day was so so....i sat there look scenery then take picz...quite boring la....then went out to had breakfast with my parents..then went to have a hair cut lor...now my hair no straight le but then like go back liao so scare i don't like my previous hair lea...this day i also very unhappy...one of my idiotic cousin hate lor...his my god-brother..very small nia...that day i was just playing the piano ma..nothing to do...and that idiotic guy just open the door and shouted : " YOU VERY NOISY"...siao right...after shouting he just ran away...so furious that i slam the door..WTH did i do lor lame right..that idiot!!! more angry is that he went crying to the room when his mother ask him and shouted loud that everything is all my fault..i slammed the door i shouted at him....BULLSHIT!!! i didn't even shout at him just slam the door nia lor....that idiot went crying loud and putting all the blame on me lor....so angry lor ....then my parents ask me why this why that....i just say : go ask your god son la...and they went out....after that i go bath....after bath i saw my auntie(that idiotic cousin's mother) sitting in the kitchen that idiotic guy also there....i just look straight pretending that i didn't saw him...when walked back i saw his mother looking at me from her mug while drinking when i turned to look at her she changed the direction of her eyes to looking at her son...so lame lor think i didn't saw it....even after the whole matter her son never apologise to me....
on the 3rd day....i went to shopping with my cousins(female) and my family....remembering that time when i went to Malaysia on the march holidays...we also got go shopping but are only allow to go to the mahkota shopping centre and not allow to go over to the opposite shopping centre cos' the items very exp.....haha...and my whole family went over there to shop. must agree the items are exp.but then i bought a shirt from there @ D&D the shirt cost RM$36.90 but got 10% discount so cost Rm$33.20 =S$16.60....then got gifts from my daddy and my ah-yi also my cousin....at there they treat me very well!! so good...!!

on the last day also the day when i go back to s'pore...i went to visit a garden with fruits and a pig sty also my brother went to visit the durian farm own by my ah-ma....now is all the picz le...yea....got pictures liao haha..so lame of mi wahahah!!! also i'm all right with my parents le...no worries friends =)

No comments: