Sunday, June 10, 2007

dear blog...,
i hate my family!! i hate my parents!!! they never cares nor try to understands me....ex-specially my father...always side my mother leaving me to be the bad one....and my mother always like to ER REN XIAN GAO ZHUANG!!! i hate them....my mother hit me up in front of my friend yesterday.....making me embarrass...and then in front of her friends...always want me and my brother to act good not to throw her face hell of what she thinks she is....beat me up just because my music was too loud and i was about to turn softer....she came in again..hitting me at my head.....of cos' i will be angry unless I'm not a human....i wasn't wrong is was the computer lagging...my fault meh....computer is not a human that can be easily manipulated....just because i talk to her by this sentence she hit me and want to slap my face and never see that my friend was still sitting inside my room...after that i lost my temper and want to vent it out..i throw my hair band hard down with my hand on the scanner....and then THAT HELL B**** came in with a cane(not those thin ones but those that use to scratch backs) she try to hit mi...i block it with my wrist and with two hit my wrist was already wound and my wrist was trembling hard that i couldn't control it and the trembling wasn't control by me....she was that did nothing scold some more and went out....then at night when my father came home...she wait till my father went to the kitchen to have i dinner...she went in to complained to him...DAMN F***....when i went in to the kitchen i did nothing just sat at there watch TV my father said...i know what u have done today you better go reflect on what you have done....RUBBISH !!! BULLSHIT!!!! i hated them some much....then cried alot yesterday making my eyes so swollen that my eyes turned small....

this morning when she reach home....she scream outside my room after that came in and scream at me to wake up...BULLSHIT I DID NOTHING WRONG AGAIN....SCREAM AND SHOUT AT ME FOR WHAT....HELL MAN!!!
then whole morning talk and talk always make a big round to "shoot" the words back to me....damn hell....then my father call this morning from work to ask me why should i make all this stupid nonsense....then ask me why i don't want to go to my aunt's house....why this why that....hate him so much..then he ask then going to grandma house you also don't to go lah....? i talk back that I'm not going anywhere...he angry say when he come home want to talk to me..who cares about all these...it was their fault for making me to this mood now.... i hate them...and I'm not going to do anything..I'll just do the things i like now....they want to fight with me....see who can't tolerate first.....I'm not afraid......and my wrist is hurting so much....think temp. can't take heavy things or turning it up or down hard.....

No comments: