Friday, June 08, 2007

dear blog....,
i was so blur and gong and careless today....i actually thought that i lost my Ipod Shuffle...!!! I was taking it out when reaching the bus stop and halfway i found that my Ipod was missing!!!! i thought for a while but remembered that i got bring it out today and after listen got put inside my bag.....with me that time was ZiJun,Kim,LiQi,Suzana,Rowena...they ask me to find properly... i say find liao...they then help me find through the bag....can't find...i was so scared cos' that's important to me! then they thought of alot of solutions to help me solve...then they came up with that idea of that if can't find it then they share money to help me buy one...cos' that Ipod was too important but then i don't know what to do that time...then after that they say maybe lost in the bus...i more nervous then they say go check first then see how....i say oki....then when a bus arrive....Kim and i took that bus home....on the bus i complained to Kim on that i was scare then she ask me to take everything out to find properly....and then...she went through the small pocket that my Ipod was last seen....she check around it....she then say : GOT A HOLE LA!!!..... then i find more properly and then FOUND IT!!!! cos' of that hole the Ipod drop deep in to the between of the bag then i slowly try to take it out...heng i found it... all thank must thank to Kim...all is her gong lao if not go find confirm can't find back le....then think have to go buy it....but lucky....i ask Kim why she would think of that..? she say suddenly got that idea.....and she always also like that....but any way I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYZ SO MUCH....!!! THANKS FOR YOURS' HELP AND SUPPORT!!! so lucky.....that week i also was quite unlucky....i lost my comb at the bus....then went all the way to JP to buy mad izzt it?!....haha....but if i really lost it...it would be scarily cos' from 50 cent jump to 100 plus dollars lea........any way i want to thank them all....also Ronald though he say one sentence made me very bu shuang.....

then today got chemistry all day......i was so sian..and also like no mood to listen or do the work don't know why....then between the lesson i was rushing the social studies corrections today must hand-in lor.....round 5 or 10 mins after the lesson i then manage to finish it lor.....anyway today Ms Wong teach i is half understand after blur lor....very confused and chim....don't know why sia...i'm alright at chem de...maybe i used to Mrs Kweh's teaching liao ba....anyway...hope i can do well in it JIA YOU !!!

sian....now i got another new nickname due to sometimes i like to locked myself in my world..ZI BI....my friends call mi emo. girl.... emo. girl = emotional girl.....sianzzzzz...

No comments: