Friday, April 06, 2007

dear blog.....,
Had an chinese oral yesterday....found it oki la but only the conversation a little hard...i think i will not score well sia cox' hor...when my chinese teacher ask mi the qns i finsh answer then pause there but she look likes looking for more answer as when i finish look @ her she look @ mi....die liao lor like tat haiz....
Accidently hurt my good friend yesterday didn't know that she would react like that felt that it was mostly my fault and guilty....
Saw him yesterday....shocked to see him in that look...totally spoilt my impression on him...last time i saw him he was turning bad to worst...i don't even how to react when i saw him..just pretend i saw nothink and walk straight him......i think he saw me..i really don know how to react..he's smoking which completely destory his image don't know why he changed that much...i real hope that he could that he could kick off that habit....


No comments: