Wednesday, February 18, 2009

super long no post liao...so now will have a super long post...try not to be a too wordy post =)

I'll start from the second last day of Chinese new year.

I had take leave on the 7th and 8 of Feb cos got some new year tinky haven finish....

On the 7th, the Nuts Family went to Ba Nian~~~ (in absence of Jia Li- working). First stop is to Xin Hui's House....well fun tinks happen....i quite admire both xin hui and her mother's relationship~~ both of them shared a close relationship which i don't do that with my mummy....can say that i don really open up my heart to her....cos both our temper cant tolerate each other when we don come to the same point of view~~ so is my father~~ =)

Anyway stayed ther for a while and Rosemary called to ask whether i got friend who wants to work...then i recom. Evangeline go work lor~~ Have been talking more on the phone then staying inside xin hui's house~~ Had to leave first cos i need to wake my mummy up...she's still having her afternoon nap that day, cos she just came back from work~. Second stop is to my house....they all arrived and they sat in the living room while i half-heartedly entertain them as guests....cos usually in my house...i don tend to entertain guests....pai seh~ =P.

Left house round 5 plus cos i need to meet up with daddy to buy my new phone....cos i dropped my W580i on the train....my daddy got flared up...and kept naggin at me since then. I actually changed 3 phone that day. Cos i send my spare phone W380i to repair but no stock for the motherboard so they change to a brand new W350i for mi....then i used that less then 6 hours i got my new LG Viewty phone...no stock for white then i got a pink (sigh, not my type of colour i know~ ). Then after that we went off to hui ling's house for Steamboat as dinner....had alot of fun ther and went home round 10 plus at night.... Thanks HL, for your steamboat treat....ate real lot =)

W350i and LG Viewty (pink)








On the 8th, i went to my second aunt's house to eat play mahjong and do alot stuff....it's one of my small cousin's( ah wei) birthday...my big aunt bought a big cake so that everyone can eat haha....had lot of fun...i'll post up picz for this...cant talk much =)




my grandmother~ she's 68/69 years old....but stil super fit~~




Ah wei's cake and picz...see how he wish...cute~~





Oki now for last week de....last Wednesday i went for taekwondo practice...and i ended up injuring my foot.....super pain....my father saw mi like that(cos I'm walking like a half-crippled) he brought me to see doc. GUESS WAT!!! doctor say that i have to take an x-ray...cos he said that i'm might have a bone crack.... ZZZ...I'm given 2 days MC from school yet i have to go work la....and i'm given 1 week excuse from any exercise. Took the x-ray last Thursday.....and have to wait till this week then can know results....Anyway...NUTS have decided to exchange gifts on valentine....thus i baked some cookies for them....not really that good XP.... since I'm MC i met up with them in the afternoon at west mall for lunch before i rush to clementi....cos my aunt had book a room at KBox to Sing~~~ hehe....Both my Fifth(small) aunt and my Second aunt and my cousin and mi went to sing....well I'll let the picz talk bout that session...had enjoyed and also had a membership card made for mi hehe....





My second aunt(left) and my fifth aunt, Edmund and his mother, mi and my fifth aunt, mi and Edmund.



I have got my x-ray today an this is my x-ray...lucky no fracture...if fracture have to rest at least 6 MTHS!!!! doc say i might have injured the surface of my left foot.....so he gave mi a quite strong med. have to take on regular basis....4 times every 6 hours and must after food....I'm given another week off exercise to recover hope that this will be in time for my grading = then i went to buy the name/bag tag today..i bought one for shu hui too...show it in the picz =)

The tags/Others/ Mi and Candy.



X-Ray and my Med. and My Excuse.




Here are just some random pic that i had but haven post =)

Fahmi acting geek/Left 4 Dead/Jia Quan/Baked rice.



Oki tats all.....ta~~~

P.S I HAVE UPDATED!!!!!

No comments: