Saturday, May 09, 2009

Played Table Tennis with the Gals yesterday, had alot of fun and also skipped badminton practice. Haiz, confirm next week i go coach will nag abit de =.=.





Anyway, my skills got abit improve le, thanks alot to SHUHUI-laopo~. Enjoyed myself there, and also was being "bullied" by hui ling too. Don't why sia, they all like to bully mi alot. Lata one day you all bully mi till i don't chap you all liao how? >.<>
Then Pei Yu played with me with my towel. Make me look like this, My face LOOK FAT!! haiz. Ke Lian DE WO~





I ate my chicken noodle this Wednesday, planning to keep it de. But my house de food is like totally empty. No choice but to eat it, came home after my taekwondo practice. super no strength le. Took photos of it and the content of the noodle.






I also got sick this week, got fever. My parents and shu hui they all got worried. Start to fever on Sunday afternoon, but after eating some medicine, felt better. Thought that I'll be as good as new on Monday. Wake up next day took my temp. is 36.6 but then lata in the day my temperature rise again and i got worse. Went to school as usual, took temperature and it was 37.6 took three times still the same, took the fourth time drop to 37.1. But then i gotta take my temperature more then 5 times that day, cos xin hui they all treated me as if i got that "swine flu" which was not/ maybe possible. I called my father lata in the day, cos my head was getting more and more heavy. Reached home round evening(die die also want complete school), then took a bath and went to see the doc.
In the clinic, i took temperature again (it's almost more then 10 times i had to take my temperature that day, abit irritated). My temperature shown 37.9 , quite high. Given a mask to wear, but lucky it was only a normal fever. While waiting for my medicine, a small girl came into the clinic. And she keep looking at me like a weirdo. From the step she came in, she look till i left the clinic. =.= Anyway took one day MC, and missed alot of things, but lucky got notes. Then the next day in class, no appetite to eat, played with shu hui;s rubber band and we became like this~ XD. Funny lor.

No comments: