Monday, August 04, 2008

a brief summary of what happen during the last few weeks...won't be a long one...

on 25th of Jul....i fell down during badminton practice causing my right knee cap to have a slight scratch....and a big "slice" on my left shoulder....cos while picking up the shuttle....my left shoulder got "slice" by a metal board....then at home i slipped down in the bathroom while throwing my clothes into the washing machine....causing my whole right hand and my right knee cap to have bruises....but thanks to daddy and pui ying it's almost oki le....

during last Wednesday...I'm having taekwondo practice....i injure my right knee cap again....also don noe how...but have a big bruise on it again....the bruise even cover up till the scar on my leg...

last Friday....i'm having badminton and the shuttlecock's feather broke and scratched my right hand when the shuttle went pass at a fast speed....causing my to put plaster on it so that i won feel much pain....but then i got a blister on my left big toe.....

damn unlucky de...sian lor.....and most of the injures comes from the right side....pui ying they all say i'm might not be suitable for all this sports...cos everytime after the practice i got bruises all over....

next is on the last two days....i was not at home for the pass two days till yesterday evening ba....i i woke up at round 12.45....then eat le....return books...then went off to my aunt's house for some family and religion matters...i din even close my eyes to rest throughout the night till 5 am then went up to my aunt's house to rest for 2 hrs+ then went down again...till quite late yesterday.....was in totally bad mood yesterday...maybe too lack of sleep le....then took a bath....and sat on my bed....i fell straight into deep sleep even though my hair was half dry....and woke up at 6.30 this morning....i'm damn tired lor.....but can't help got school....oki i'm stopping here le...tata....

No comments: