Wednesday, July 09, 2008

today whole day like slacking...still in holiday mood....haiz...so tired.....~~*yawn*~~



anyway changed back to the old blogskin cos no skin in favor at the moment...well i rmb saying that i thought i might fail my BFD....but to my surprise....i pass it....and not only it...i pass all my modules~~ WOOHOO~~~...

it's like history repeating lor....O lvl those who never really go study can pass....those study like bull never pass....my class de some ppl never study also can heng heng can a pass.....then gt one more...everytime slp in class de also can get a high score of 62...don noe hw lor....but happy that i manage to pass all...have to work hard for the projects le....the percentage high sia....so jia you ba.....



yesterday is first day of school.....really don wanna go school...some more i overslept sia....then lucky shu hui laopo never "abandoned" mi.....she wait for mi then we both went to school together =D....but then reach school le....found out no PE....gong gong sit in canteen for 1 hr plus~~damn sian de....make mi wanna sleep....then the bag also heavy....made mi have a bruise on my left shoulder liao....haiz.....then in school lea...have to decide what to eat when then only rice and noodles....=.=....haiz.....during break time we bought our food and went back to classroom to eat....then my ice milo start to form "pattern" it showed mi 4 layers sia....took a pic of it le....tada~



then today buy the ice milo gt four layers de....haha but never take pic lor....then from start of school till now i'm engross with my PSP again...haha....everytime play and play then hui ling will say: "GAMEOVER . You need more practice"~

LOL~~ damn funny de....haha....well i also don noe why sia....haha.....then talk with ah gal at midnite yesterday.....we talked bout BBT again....then our fantasies....haha....then we talked bout school...then i tell her bout my school....cos my school can bring hp go...blah blah.....then talked bout the school rules....which of cos my school's rules are much better haha.....then ah gal keep complaining that she also want to have those rules in her school haha....but too bad XD.....then we talked bout idols again...haha...everytime we both talk confirm can crap damn much de haha.....it's good to talk to her and my sotongs....cos they know almost what's happening XD.....LOVE SOTONGS~~~



last of all~~ UNCLE MARKER U GO BANG WALL LA.....CALL MI THAT IN MY POST....THIS AFTERNOON CALL U SUPPOSE TO NAG AT U FOR PUTTING IT UP IN MY POST!!!...but you sounded so slpy when i called~ =.=......u call mi tat nvm but post up....somemore my blog...=.=....my classmates saw liao also call mi tat lea....*faint*...anyway thanks joey patient and uncle marker for hlping my with my blog....especially uncle marker...everytime ma fan him de.....also thx to doreen and hl~ =)

No comments: