Wednesday, April 09, 2008

damn busy today.....woke up today...ate my breakfast then start off by go downstairs de iEcon mini.mar. to buy oil and some frozen food....once i reach home...started to cook dinner for my father.....daddy's getting old le....then mus cook healthy food for him lor....boil the hotdogs instead of stir-fry....stir-fry the la chang....but after that i use the xi you zhi to "suck" the oil...cos' too oily le.....after that....went to do the chores then start to tidy up my whole room le....got a pail of water mix with cleaner liquid and start off by wiping the shelves and study table....damn busy....after then change my bedsheet....wash my blanket and the bedsheet....then start to pack my shelves....after packing the shelves...start cleaning my keyboard....wa...mus be damn the careful lor...cloth too wet then my keyboard goner liao....plus mus clean it with clean water....finally got everything done at round 7 plus le....ate my dinner and then take a bath...now resting le....hoo~....tired sia....sorrie peony...din have the time to talk to u during afternoon...cos' i busy packing my room.....sorrie ar....

sian....quarrel with my brother...cos he no big no small again...very sian lor...everyday like tat de.....sian...oki stopping here le....rushing of to audi le..tata~

No comments: