Wednesday, January 30, 2008

zzzzzzZZZZ..............i'm so tired today...work like hell...work like bull~~~packed the storeroom today...zzzz...so tire till my legs are trembling after so many days of climbin up and down inside the store like a monkey lol.....

CNY coming on it's way le~i really hope that i get get a success in my "results" on the course and my weight hehe...and can don get scold stupid everyday~...hehe....my ang baos....here i come le~....to all my friends don worry too much bout mi after the 24th of Jan..i had stand up again...jus bless that i will get in if not i will climb till a distance and fall from it again.....i have recover from that le...no worries...got anytink jus say it out...no need to be caution of the words that u'll use =)

jia you jia you:qingaiderh in your chem. paper tml...and uncle jail in your prelims =) JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!!

No comments: