Friday, November 09, 2007

dear blog..,
after the 13 Nov' I'm free and out of school~no more wearing of school u. no more following rules~ i can do the things i want in my way...HOHOHO~ haiz anyway...school life wif uni. having been with mi through 13 yrs~ now no more le...going to miss it alot 2 just hope that mi and all my friends can always keep in contact~wa~ 13 nov sch ends..in sch for 13 yrs...1313 o.0....

anyway~ i dreamt of this yesterday morning still sleeping~ i dreamt that i got 33 marks for my GCE 'O' and i cried...and that feeling of getting that kind of results was soooo real~ and really wet my pillow...damn scary de...so scare that if i really get those results tink even ITE also don't want mi~so scare....what will happen to mi if this really happen~ and why i would dreamt of this?? is it cos i too tired/stress OR IS IT REAL??? omg~ can't even tink of anything~

No comments: