Wednesday, September 05, 2007

dear blog..,
you know what i wanna do right now ma??!! all i want to do now is to score well in my O's and go a good and a course of my dream in the dream poly and then rent a house outside and get the hell out of here le...cos' now...what ever i do is i wrong de...I'm like an extra here lor...what my brother do is correct..i do what is wrong...

take an example...today...he allow his friend to come over...do what...just to put song into his friend's mp3...but his friend also got com. de lea...i just don't understand why his friend can't put the songs at his own com.in his own house lea...you can say me selfish..but the computer is inside my room..a girl's room lea...can't be that always allow boys to come in the ma...i also need my own private space de ma...then i say like this my parents say don't be selfish....this not first time...happen alot time liao lea....in my room can't do my things...will see him in my room play com. this never mind la..but still bring friend over to enjoy playing game with him...whats wrong with him...!!!! more worst...his friend install don't what thing for him in this com. don't know he's an idiot or what...we share the com.lor...install thing confirm will affect de rite...now the com.'s surfing history will appear 4 mysterious website..that i don't even know...and then i shout for him to come in...he say my fault...clever liao lor..put all the blame on me....i can't even remove those "surf" web....

so angry...putting the blame on me...my parents also side him...so angry no where to vent...took mi so much time to relax...can't vent my anger anywhere..stamp my feet in my room..shout or slam door...or do whatever thing...also will kanna scold...confirm one day i faint or DIE even due to storing so much anger in me....I JUST WANT TO GET OUT!!!!

filling anger and blowing out fire,
angry piggy

No comments: